Monday, September 19, 2011

Remote keyless working intermittently - Subaru Legacy?

The keyless entry on my Subaru Legacy works intermittently - sometimes it works on the first try, sometimes it takes as many as twenty tries and walking all around the car. I just changed the battery, thinking it might be dying, but that didn't change anything. Does the remote need replacing, is it an issue with the car...? I'd open the doors with the key, but I don't know how to turn off the alarm any other way besides the keyless remote. Thank you!Remote keyless working intermittently - Subaru Legacy?you should be able to turn the alarm off with the key on the passenger side doorRemote keyless working intermittently - Subaru Legacy?Was the service center able to help? I have a 2001 Subaru Forester and am having the same keyless remote entry problem - it works intermittently and I've tried replacing the battery but it doesn't help. Thanks!

Report Abuse