Monday, September 19, 2011

I can't unlock my nissan almera, and I now have a flat battery. How can I get into it?

It's an 03 Almera 1.5, have just changed the battery in the key fob and then realised that the car bettery is flat too. Now I can't get into the car to open the bonnet.I can't unlock my nissan almera, and I now have a flat battery. How can I get into it?On the passenger side door there is a keyhole covered by black tape use your ignition key to open the door then you can open the bonnet. the key should work have you tried moving it botu ways mine is a 03 almera and mine works Iposted this extra info at 1800 hours.NealeJ Have you sorted it out yet????have you found the little slot in th handle of the doorput a small screwdriver in it ease the plug out and you should find the key hole.POSTED 2.30 FRIDAY.I can't unlock my nissan almera, and I now have a flat battery. How can I get into it?There should be a key for the locks on the door.I can't unlock my nissan almera, and I now have a flat battery. How can I get into it?What about the boot(trunk) can you not open that with the key.



Why doesn't the key work in the doors?



You can open bonnets from the outside.Its a matter of climbing under and reaching up to pull the mechanism.to release the bonnet.



Worst case you will have to jack the car up and see if you can reach the battery to try to put the jump leads on.If the battery isnt to low.