Monday, September 19, 2011

How to fix my car because it quit working?

My 2003 cheyvy malibu got a flat tire and i then proceeded to change the tire. After i changed the tire my car refused to start. I know it isnt the battery because the car is turning over but is just refusing to start. Can anyone help me.How to fix my car because it quit working?You need to determine whether you are missing fuel or spark.How to fix my car because it quit working?The only thing I can think of that would connect your tire going flat to your car not starting is a fuel shut-off switch. I know many Ford cars were equipped with those switches that were located in the glove box. When the Ford car was jarred by even a very small accident, or maybe flat tire, the fuel shut-off switch would disconnect to protect against a fuel leak in the case of an accident. I really don't know if your Malibu is equipped with one of these or not.