Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I retrieve the code from my car radio?

Hi all, I have a Ford Fiesta Mark 4 (1996-1999). I had my battery changed yesterday and as a result, the Radio settings have been resetted asking me to enter my code. I do not have an audio manual unfortunately, so is there any way of retreiving this or unlocking this?? -Cheers.How do I retrieve the code from my car radio?Yes: If you take the radio out, there'll be a serial number beginning with 'M' on a sticker on the top of the unit. Post that here %26amp; me or someone else will give you the code.How do I retrieve the code from my car radio?Manufacturer.How do I retrieve the code from my car radio?replace itHow do I retrieve the code from my car radio?take radio out,its on the backHow do I retrieve the code from my car radio?You are retrieve very easily of using the following website. This website is very workable.



http://www.fmradios.pkHow do I retrieve the code from my car radio?Ask here for free Ford code and free advice



www.ukbookshelf.co.uk