Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I reset the airbag light on a Skoda Felice?

I've just had some work done to my car and the battery was changed. The airbag wasn't touched in any way, but the dashboard airbag light stays on all the time now. I'm concerned this will be an MOT fail point, and I'd like to know how I reset it so that the car realises it can turn the little light off.How do I reset the airbag light on a Skoda Felice?sometimes that will happen if you disconect the batery, the only thing you can do is take it to a garage and get them to turn the light off for you , most garages have the equipment , it takes , only a few mins ,but costs about 30 pounds , but it should not fail an mot with the light on so no probsHow do I reset the airbag light on a Skoda Felice?ummmmmmm whats a skoda felice?How do I reset the airbag light on a Skoda Felice?1st hit it with a large hammer, then check in rear view mirror for penis sticking out of forehead this should confirm what we already know,that you are a ******** for driving a skoda!!!!