Friday, September 23, 2011

How to remove the battery from a 2000 Saturn LS1 ?

I'm having trouble with my LS1 at the moment , I checked around and found guides on how to remove car batteries. I was surprised I didn't have the %26quot;clamp%26quot; thing they kept mentioning but anyways...



I removed the negative side , then the positive and I tried to remove the battery %26gt;_%26gt;

well to my surprise I removed this weird cover the battery had ( its like a battery blanket ? lol )

and at the very bottom of the battery there's like half a centimeter of plastic coming out of the battery and its covered with a metal clamp. ( like ... the tray in which the battery is on also served as a clamp. ) I can't see that you would have to remove the whole tray every time you change the battery.



So is there a way to remove the clamp ? if so how ? :%26lt;



I would REALLY like to use my car lolHow to remove the battery from a 2000 Saturn LS1 ?there should be a hold down bolt at the bottom of the battery that needs to come out. take a socket, ratchet and a long extension and take the bolt out.
  • Source Dedicated Servers
  • asp hosting
  •