Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I set the clock on my car stereo?

I have a Pioneer cd player. The only identifiers I could find are MOSFET 50Wx4 Super Tuner III D. DEH 1600 is also listed but I don't know if it applies.



When I bought it new and had it installed (maybe four years ago) the electronic store that installed it threw away the owners manual. Ever since then, I've never been able to figure out how to change the clock... other than disconnect and reconnect the car battery.



Anyone got an answer for me?



Thanks!How do I set the clock on my car stereo?Here you go here's the owners manual for your radio.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/peHow do I set the clock on my car stereo?Hold the source button to turn it off.

hold the func button for five seconds to pull up the menu.

Use func to scroll

up and down buttons to change the time,

left right, to change between hours and minutes