Monday, September 19, 2011

Where do they install a new car battery?

My Car Battery recently started to die every day..The battery hasn't been changed since I bought the car and i bought it in summer of '04..So maybe it's in need of replacement,plus I live in California,where I hear the hot weather really drains it over time...Where can I go to get one installed? I wouldn't know how to do it myself and I'd rather have someone who knows how to do it install it for me..thanks!Where do they install a new car battery?Pep Boys, Wal Mart, Auto Zone are 3 that will do it for free if you buy the battery from them.Where do they install a new car battery?If you don't know where the car battery goes, you better go to SEars and get one installed.Where do they install a new car battery?Almost any auto parts store will do it for free.Where do they install a new car battery?parts stores will likely do it if you buy there battery.Where do they install a new car battery?I would say autozone is your best bet. They will sell you one and install it for free.Where do they install a new car battery?depends on what car you have. most of them are under the hood on the right side or the left. any garage around where you live should be able to put it in for you.
  • how do i get my girlfriend to
  • bird
  •