Monday, September 19, 2011

How do i turn on my auto gas in my car. i have a ford falcon eb?

i have recently changed my battery out of my ford falcon eb and i poped

the new one in. but when i started my car and i flick it to gas theirs absolutely no power . but when i flick it back to petrol it is fine.

i think it is something to do with the safety switch the car might have when i changed the battery. but the thing is i don't know how to switch the safety switch off so that the gas works.

please help me.How do i turn on my auto gas in my car. i have a ford falcon eb?it,s gotta be electrical and maybe the fuse has given up or the earth is just needing a little persuasion.

my (ford) alway,s goes off lpg when the batt,s been disconnected as well so it can,t be too hard.

i,d have to see it to solve it i,m afraid.