Friday, September 23, 2011

Entering a pin code into my Philips Car Stereo System?

I have a Philips Stereo System in my car (not sure what model exactly) and I have recently had the battery changed and it is now asking me to input the pin number. I have the number but I am not exactly sure how to enter it as to of the numbers are above 6 and the buttons I have on the system are 1 to 6. Any help would be appreciated!Entering a pin code into my Philips Car Stereo System?you should have an audio book that comes with your manual. That will tell you how.



the code depend on the unit itself or car and there are LOTS of phillips car stereos so how are we supposed to know?



You can try (ive done it before) to do this...

If the code is 1435, for example, press #1 BUTTON once, #2 four times, #3 three times and #6 five times. get my drift? Dont try it more than twice because it may disable you from trying after that.Entering a pin code into my Philips Car Stereo System?let say the code is 5812

you only use the four pressets

memory

1 press 5 times

2 press 8 times

3 press 1 time

4 press 2 times now the radio will display 5812 press the am fm or power button and radio will turn on

good luck