Friday, September 23, 2011

Battery and mazda 323 (2003 model)?

I changed the battery in my car today bEcause the old battery died. The car works now but when I lock n unlock my car using my alarm remote control the indicator lights no longer flash when it use to. Does anyone know why n how I can fix it? Thanks!Battery and mazda 323 (2003 model)?when you replaced the battery it reset all the settings to default. your clock is probably off and all of your radio presets are erased also. the key less locks also went back to default. and they can be changed. usually from a beep, to a beep and lights flash, to just lights flash. it will entail holding down a button for a certain amount of time, then pressing scrolling thru the options with a button. i dont know what the button combination is on your car but i am sure there is a section on it in your owners manual (probably under key less locks or door locks) if you still cant figure it out i would take it to a mazda dealer and tell them you want them changed (shouldn't cost anything)
  • java
  • server
  •