Friday, September 23, 2011

How to reset the battery light in 91 honda accord?

my car was stolen and I got it back but the battery light is on and I changed the battery and the alternator. I checked the cables and the seem to be connected and in good condition. What should I do...Does anyone know what I can do to fix my problemHow to reset the battery light in 91 honda accord?The first thing you should do is to take a look at the owner's manual if you still have it. If you cannot solve the problem yourself, I would suggest either taking your car to an authorized Honda dealership to have them check it out or just give them a call and have a mechanic try to work with you over the phone.How to reset the battery light in 91 honda accord?there is no reset for battery light there is something wrong with charging system,bad alternator,blown fuse ?? just so you the battery itself does not make the battery light come on only the alternator makes it come on. honda tech 12yrs master tech 28 yrs.How to reset the battery light in 91 honda accord?When the battery light is on it means that your charging system is not charging the battery. It's usually a bad alternator.How to reset the battery light in 91 honda accord?go have charging system check at a shop or parts store then you know why light is own far as i know there is no reset you have a light something not right