Monday, September 19, 2011

My car radio...need help?

ok so i had to get a new car battery so i got it changed, now my car works fine but my radio faceplate has no power and when i flip the faceplate down i see the lights on the cd eject button flickering and it is making a flickering noise...is it the fuse? how do i change it?My car radio...need help?yeah...it doesnt sound like a fuse but check anyway. Like groverraj said, check your manual for possible code. Use your female charm to get a friend who know what he is doing to toubleshoot it right. Its possible that your stereo is broken but maybe not.My car radio...need help?power surge?

have to replace the fuse inside your cd player, you would have to take it out, but i really don't have a clue without seeing it, so I'm no helpMy car radio...need help?if the lights are flashing, it is not a fuse issue.



Check you manual.. maybe you need a code to re-activate the radio as this is used as an anti-theft device.



or maybe the radio is blown.My car radio...need help?Its a fuse, you need to open the fuse box near your steering wheel and go to just about anywhere and have them all checked its very cheap if not free. They will tell you which one isnt working and you can replace it.