Friday, September 23, 2011

My car won't started and I'm stranded in the TUCSON desert!?

I recently changed my battery after my car wouldn't start. It has been running fine but I did notice that the digital mileage numbers were flickering a bit when I was driving it. Anyways, the car will not start again. It is also not accepting a jump. When I try to turn it on I hear nothing, no clicking, no engine, nothing. Sometimes the lights will flicker a little bit and the speedometer will go out of control. The windows and automatic locks will not work, i forgot to check the radio but I don't think it works either. I am hoping that it is a problem with the battery such as the wires not being properly connected but I really have no idea. I have been looking into getting a new fuel pump as one was recommended recently but I don't see how a fuel pump could prevent the windows from working. Any suggestions as to what it may be would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!My car won't started and I'm stranded in the TUCSON desert!?Sounds like a bad ground, check the battery terminals first and inspect the ground wire.My car won't started and I'm stranded in the TUCSON desert!?If you alternator was not working to keep the battery charged while you were driving, the engine and accessories completely drained the battery.

Even with jumper cables hooked up, the lights and such won't work for several minutes until the dead battery gets %26quot;some%26quot; voltage back into it.



If you're near the car and can put jumper cables back on it, do so for 10 minutes while the good car idles.

Then try to start it again.



If that does no good, have it towed to a shop. There is nothing else you can do on the side of the road.My car won't started and I'm stranded in the TUCSON desert!?take both cables off check for corrusion make battery connections r clean and tight let now what u findMy car won't started and I'm stranded in the TUCSON desert!?with out knowing the make i can only guess but here it goes it sounds like to me 1 of 2 things mite be wrong and you will have to figure this out yourself... either you have a loose connection in the engine electrical system or you have a bad alternator... try moving the bat cables these should not move ...try moving the wires attached to your starter .. these should not move if niether are loose you prob have bad alt... jump start the car ... to perform next test you have to have the car running.. when running remove the negative bat cable... did your car die? if so you have a bad alternator.. if not you have a dead cell in your battery caused either by a bad alt, short wire, or a loose connection... hope i have helped you out there on the road.. god luck