Monday, September 19, 2011

Changing Battery in my Rover 25 Key Fob?

does anyone know how t change the battery in my rover 25 key fob, as i have been told not to do it cos i may need 2 go to rover 2 reset it to work my car and seeing as there r no rover garages anymore im worried il knacker it up, so is it safe to change the battery and if so, how can i do it without buggering up the immobiliser.Changing Battery in my Rover 25 Key Fob?Prize open the fob

Replace battery

Close the Fob

Press the lock %26amp; unlock buttons until the fob synchronises with the car.Changing Battery in my Rover 25 Key Fob?do this away from the car open the remote and replace the battery operate remote to see if it will work if it doesnt work move away from car again and remove battery press and release the open and shut button continuously this will discharge the capasators do this for a minute then refit batteries and it should work
  • name my dog
  • vb
  •