Friday, June 3, 2011

I GOT A REMOTE TO UNLOCK/LOCK MY CAR DOORS, I HAD TO CHANGE THE BATTERY AND NOW I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUt the lil

thang BACK TOGETHER FOR IT TO WORK



=( ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM.



I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! thanx-tahoe driverI GOT A REMOTE TO UNLOCK/LOCK MY CAR DOORS, I HAD TO CHANGE THE BATTERY AND NOW I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUt the lilLook on the inside of your remote where the batteries go and there should be +and - symbols and there are also + and- symbols on your batteries just match the symbols and snap the cover back on....I GOT A REMOTE TO UNLOCK/LOCK MY CAR DOORS, I HAD TO CHANGE THE BATTERY AND NOW I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUt the lilYour problem is simple though not trivial.

The answer is simple, but the issue here is that there are a myriad of manufacturers that market alarms and remotes, and even within one manufacturer, there are many models.

You are going to need to either refer to the manual that came with the alarm package, or if you had it installed, and they neglected to provide the manual,you will need to contact the installer.



Sorry for your circumstances.



Happy Motoring